NUMBERS!


         This will be my numbers update from the beginning of the Rabbit year to the end of February.  I was off to a bit of a rocky start with all the new things added to my schedule and messing with my routine a bit, but I think I have, for the most part, worked it out.


Km's-394 km walked/run

AOK- 152

Push-Ups/Sit-Ups- 6370

Lung 1- 91

Stick (self created)- 91

Sparring- 180 minutes worth

Kicks- 400 (I've realized I really need to ramp this up if I'm to reach my goal of 10,000 of each Front thrust, side heel, roundhouse, and spinning back kick by the end of the year.

Mastery- have it accessed on our page and am trying to get to it a couple times a week

Through YTT been building a meditation and Yoga practice almost daily

Creative writing- 1 story out, currently working on the second one (should have it finished in a couple of weeks)

Gratitude- have far surpassed my original goal, because I'm actually keeping a daily gratitude/reflection journal and have seen many positive changes

Deadlift 500 lbs- work in progress.  Behind on this actually, because I've shifted my focus out of strength and into mobility and flexibility


        All in all, I'm happy with how things are progressing thus far.  I've definitely had a few challenges, just with the extra studies and addition of Yoga practice, and of course my business, but I'm managing to keep myself engaged.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts