Kindness Project


 Hey everyone, I’m working on a project that I need your help with.

I want everyone to write one nice thing about all of your teammates, and send them to me via email.  I encourage you all to write something that isn’t a physical attribute, but something deeper.  If you don’t know what to write about a person, then here is an opportunity to strike up a conversation and find something nice about them.

Here is who is all on our team:

Debbie Bjorkquist               Catherine Manderson

Don Bjorkquist                    Karine Poitras

Kody Bjorkquist                  Owen Raw

Kayley Burke                       Shawn Ritter 

Jordan Carreau                     Kat Thelwal

Aviva Csillag                       Laura Vogt

Kobe Csillag                        Elizabeth Walker

Noa Csillag                          Michele Ward

Sharida Csillag                     Nigel Bauer

Shira Csillag

Leon Ewart

Malinda Ferris

Jackie Kohut

Mike Kohut

Simon Kohut

Kevin Lindstrom


You can send me all the nice things you’ve written to bauernigel@gmail.com

Deadline is October 31st.

Comments

Popular Posts