Warm-Up

         Last night I got to lead the level 2 class in a warm-up, and even though I felt slightly intimidated by doing that, I decided to go out of my comfort zone and go for it.  Now something interesting happened while leading, I chose to speak really loudly, almost shouting, was losing my voice by the end of the warm-up, and what I noticed is that everybody's sound focus was that much louder too.  Maybe it was because I was in the front facing everyone and it seemed louder, but I'm pretty sure everyone was just matching my level.  It was great.  Everyone did fantastic, until the push-ups and sit-ups, people got quieter, I think everyone was starting to get tired by then.  I think I would have made a good drill sergeant in another life.

        Just thought I'd share that with y'all.

Comments

Popular Posts