Sabotage 2: Knee cappin’ yourself

       As I thought more about it, there is another way that I like to self sabotage myself; and that is in asking for help.

       I really dislike asking for help. Actually I effin’ hate it.  I’m getting better at it, but part of me still resists it.  I know where it stems from and I’ve been working on that too, but it’s difficult.  I don’t like being a burden to others. I don’t like that I can’t do or figure things out on my own.  I tend to come from a place of survival in a sense that if I were to truly be on my own, I’m going to need to figure out a way to be self sufficient.  We are a social creature however and asking and being apart of a community is how we tend to thrive.

         So, yeah.  I’m gonna leave it at that.

Comments

  1. You must be getting better because you have asked me for help so your probably on your way to fixing this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts