August Numbers

 It's that time for another update.  Summer flew by, as did the month of August.  Filled with a lot of stuff: Kung Fu and the School Week Maintenance, Five years in business, some goodbyes from some of my staff, quality time with friends and family, and just life.  Summer is so short you just want to pack it full of activity, but at the same time, it makes it go by that much faster.

Here are my numbers:

Km's Ran/walked- 2,173

AOK's- 897

Push-ups/Sit-ups- 35,370

Lung 1- 479

Stick (created)- 480

Sparring (minutes)- 555

Kicks (10 of each: front thrust, side heel, roundhouse, spinning back)- 3683


Keeping up with the curriculum.

Still struggling with my writing, need people to lick my butt on this one.

Still struggling with Mastery, really just need to print it and have it someplace visible.

Repairing relationship is going well, although I have a friend I realize I need to give some extra attention too.


Other than all that, I'm looking forward to the Masters Bootcamp coming up, and honestly, getting back to my routine.  As much as I try my best to keep some normalcy throughout summer, it does get derailed here and there, and that's okay, as long as I keep making progress here and there.  Maintenance week was great, as was the potato bake.  Nice to see everyone in a non-class setting.

Comments

Popular Posts