Missed Opportunity

                Boot camp was an amazing day full of opportunities at every turn.  We also discussed the importance of seizing those opportunities in each moment.  Although I grasped at many, and perhaps had some stuck and didn’t even know it yet, there was one opportunity that I missed.  That was on me.  It was when Sifu Brinker asked if I had anything to contribute to the Qi Healing.  Truth is I did, but I didn’t want to overstep and interfere with the lesson.

               I thought about this moment, and what I’d like to say is this.  Trust your gut.  Trust your intuition. Above all, go into it with strong intent.  That is the majority of the healing, is your intent.  The clearer and stronger the better, much like our training. You do that, and the healing session will most likely be effective.  As an addition to that, leave the ego at the door. By that, I mean release any expectations.  When I do my healing, I do what I need to, and then leave it, without any expectation on the outcome.

               Remember that there is energy (Qi), in our thoughts. I lent a book to our Kwoon Librsry called “The Web that has no weaver”, it discusses how our thoughts are the start of our Qi that manifests into whatever physical form or shape from there.

Comments

Popular Posts