April Numbers

 Here are my numbers updated from the end of April:

Km's- 968

AOK- 395

Push-Ups/Sit-Ups- 16, 220

Lung 1- 234

Stick- 231

Sparring- 360 minutes

Kicks- 1,535


        Been keeping up with my physical requirements for the most part.  Shoulders have been giving me trouble lately from overuse.  Haven't looked at my short story in a few weeks now, so have some feelings about that.  Haven't looked at Mastery very much this month.  Finished my Yoga Teacher Training yesterday, and so feeling good about that.  Bit bitter-sweet.  Glad to be done, to have that accomplishment, and to have some time back; but will also miss spending those weekends with my fellow Yogis.  We did a lot of sharing and personal growth within the four months we were together.

        Looking forward to the Tiger Challenge and ramping up my training again.  I'm feeling a lot better about Lung now, and still have some work to do with my stick form.  Excited nonetheless about competing and seeing where I'm at, good or bad.

Comments

Popular Posts