Update Time

 Here are my current numbers after the month of April:

Km Run/Walked- 840km

Act of Kindness- 594

Push-Ups/Sit-Ups- 16,450

Lao Gar 1-3- 251

Weapon- 251

Pull-Ups/Chin-Ups- 655

Sparring (mins.)- 646 mins.

Still working on editing and writing my novel, but making some momentum.

Repairing/Maintaining a relationship is going well.

I am Project- 13/30 (57). My goal is to do all 57 still.


Overall, I'm happy with where my numbers are.  I'm looking forward to the Tiger Challenge in just under a couple of weeks.  I'd like to see where I am at with my forms, and what my next steps are to improve.  The team form has been fun to train for, if not for its unique challenges.  It has been interesting, because we all bring a different energy and pacing to the form, so syncing up our timing has been a challenge.  By having to speed up, or slow down, the way I perform changes, because my intent has changed.

Other than that, I'm just in a mindset of keeping up with my training and trying to be more mindful again of my repetitions.

Comments

Popular Posts