Number Update (1/3 of the way)

         Another month has passed.  Hard to believe that we are a third of the way through the I Ho Chuan year already.  It has been a struggle of a year already, and yet, I also feel good about the effort and progress that I've shown.  It is definitely a Tiger Year, and I am a Tiger, and have felt the challenges.  For those of you who may not know, your animal year is typically a very challenging year, not good, but also not bad.  Anyways, here are my number thus far.

Km Ran/Walked- 1,179 Km's

Act of Kindness- 783

Push-Ups/Sit-Ups- 21,150

Lao Gar 1-3- 326

Weapon (Dual Karambit)- 326

Pull-Ups/Chin-Ups- 875

Sparring- 806 mins.

Haven't touched my book in a few weeks, getting back to that this week.  Still in editing phase.  Creatively feeling a bit blocked.

Mending a relationship is going well.  Communicating every week, a few times a week.

Mastery, still need to read more.  I'm really bad for this one.

Blogging and the I am project going well.


        I know I let my numbers slip a bit his past month.  I did take more rest days this week, because my body was definitely feeling more beat-up than usual.  I'm still for the most part on track with most of my requirements.  I know I want to focus more on my kicks in the next while.  I feel like I don't practice them enough on their own, just through my forms.  That's all I got really for this time.


Comments

Popular Posts