Fostering


         My partner and I have once again decided to foster a dog through Greater Edmonton Animal Rescue Society, or GEARS for short.  It is the same place we adopted Nero from, and the same place we took two previous fosters.  It has been over a year since Nero passed, and we both decided that we'd be okay looking after another dog again.  GEARS, like I imagine many other of the rescue societies out there, are in dire need of help.  They have over 60 puppies and over 80 adult dogs that have been surrendered or rescued.  We are trying to do our part to help them out.  Many others may have gone back to some normalcy after the pandemic, but it is clear that these animals and these rescue societies have not.  If I could I would take many more dogs.  Can you tell that I'm a dog person?  Anyways, here is a picture of Morgan.  She is a Golden retriever mix (mountain dog or Bernard maybe?), and she is between 3 and 5 years old.




Comments

Popular Posts