Still Kind of Struggling

         I can't say I've been struggling with my Kung Fu (?), but my personal life I am still having troubles with.  I put the question mark beside the Kung Fu, because Kung Fu is also apart of my personal life, so there must be a struggle in there...?  Training is going well and I continue to put in a lot of effort within and outside of class.  So much so that my body has been really screaming at me lately with all the sore muscles.  Mostly just trying to iron-out the details in my forms, and in so doing this I've also been focusing a lot on my opening and closing bow.  Not sure why I've been so drawn to the bow lately, but I find myself really emphasizing that portion of my form.  Because of this it really sets a different tone to the rest of my form, as the bow should, but in a different way then it used too.  I can't really explain in words, it is more of just a feeling.

        Personal side, I'm having a sort of existential crisis in what I should be doing with my life.  Work has been stressful in the way of it hasn't been feeding my soul the way it used too.  As a business owner anyways, I still enjoy being an acupuncturist and seeing people and making a difference in their lives.  I was only a year and a half into business when the pandemic hit, and I'm still trying to recover financially.  I also hit a point of decision paralysis, from having to make so many, I don't want to say difficult decisions, because I made the right decisions, just not the easy decisions.  Does that make sense?  Doing the right thing that doesn't lead to any sort of financial reward I guess.  

        Anyways, that's where I'm at.  Stressed most days, but trying to ride the wave as best I can, cause I know there is an end to the turbulence, there always is.

Comments

Popular Posts