Some Good, Some Bad

         As per the title, I've got some good to report, and some bad.  I have definitely been feeling more motivated lately, part of this is because I know I can get back to training in the gym and the Kwoon.  As an energy sensitive person, I do much better when I can be physically in a space with people versus virtually.  Another good thing is that I am writing again.  It is just some rewrites of chapters that I already have, but it is a step in the right direction.  Thank you for motivating me for getting on track with that.  I forgot how much joy writing is.  

         Now for the bad.  I am uncertain if I will be running the marathon in August.  My right knee has been giving me some issues again.  It goes for periods where I have no issues and can run long distances, to it feeling weak and unstable and I am shakily doing 5 k.  As much as I really want to complete this goal, it is not worth me wrecking my knee over.  I'll be seeing my physiotherapist again to see if we can figure out what the root cause of the weakness is.  Perhaps I'll have to do a winter marathon; although that does not seem as appealing to me.

        I still need to tally up my numbers from the last couple of months.  That's all from me.

Comments

Popular Posts