Number Update and Other Thoughts

         I'm a bit behind on providing an update for my numbers, but here we go:

20,550/50,000 Push-ups and Sit-ups

749 Km Ran/walked

232 Weapon Form

205 Lao Gar

580/1000 Pull-Ups/Chin-Ups

126 minutes worth of shadow Boxing

Blogging weekly ✔

No new content written, but editing and some rewrites of chapter 1-4 of my book.


        It was great to be back in the Kwoon again last night.  I work Tuesday and Thursday nights, so I never got an opportunity to be apart of the live classes; and it was a welcome change to feel that sense of belonging and connection again.  The livestream videos, Q&A's, and One-on-Ones are all great, but just not the same.  I know I've made progress this year despite missing out on all of those classes, and having to take on my own training for sure has helped me progress towards self mastery; but it is nice to have a teacher in the moment point out something to me I may have otherwise missed in my training.  Also, having the proper space to practice in is fantastic, I don't feel confined to my dungeon that I've been training in mostly.

        What else....  Been doing some editing and rewrites of my book.  I have about 4 chapters done out of the 16 (?), I have written already.  I'm at this point familiarizing myself with my characters and plot again. I'm happy that it is summer, something about the heat and the sun really energize and motivate me.  Being back in the gym also is giving me a boost, and helping me etch out my routine again.  Other than all of that, things have been good.  Training could be a bit more consistent, but I'm getting there.

        That's all from me this week.  See you on the mats (the real ones).

Comments

Popular Posts