Update Time from End of September

         It's that time where I post my updates from the last month.  It's an interesting time of the year since I'm still reflecting on my journey that is currently happening this year, but also thinking about the year ahead, and what I'd like to accomplish.

Km's ran/walked- 2,492 Km

AOK's- 1,535

Push-Ups/Sit-Ups- 41, 350

Lao Gar- 621

Dual Karambit- 621

Pull-Ups/Chin-Ups- 1,595

Sparring- 1,441 Mins.


        The relationship I've been working on has seen some better results lately, mainly because we've been reaching out and contacting each other more.

        My novel... so I wrote about my organic writing style, great when I'm immediately involved, loses all momentum when I stop.  Why?  I'm a different person now than when I was writing last.  My feelings and thoughts have changed.  since my characters are an extension of me, they begin to shift, which can then sometimes change the story.  Not using this an excuse, NOT AT ALL, I really need to shut up and just write.  However, this self-reflection has made me understand an important aspect of my writing, and probably has an answer as to how I can improve that.

        I really need to print Mastery and have it by my bedside table to read it more often, this is something I'm consistently failing at.

        All in all, I've been feeling good about my training, and my journey with the IHC this year.  There have been many challenges, but it has also been full of self-discovery. 

Comments

Popular Posts