Update +

 It's that time for a numbers update!

Walking/Running- 1,519 km 

AOK- 1,288

Push-Ups/Sit-Ups- 39,080

Pull-Ups- 1,365

Lao Gar 1&2- 370; have some catching-up to do

Weapon (karambit)- 390; have some catching up to do

Shadow Boxing- 321 minutes

Weekly Blogging ✔

Tiger Challenge ✔

Mastery- read it a few times, not by heart yet

Writing- stuck again


Overall, numbers are doing okay.  Clearly some areas where I am excelling and others that need some work.

Another great class last night.  Though it may have been a simple exercise of slide stepping and punching/kicking, there was a lot to take in and think about.  My slide stepping I focused on keeping my centre down, and feeling the weight transfer from foot to foot (easier to see how I was doing when watching myself in the mirror).  My punching I was making sure that I was completing each punch and feeling the hip engagement.  Still felt like my feet were a little too planted when delivering the punch.  Kicks for the most part felt good, though distancing is important, especially when doing the flying kicks.  A few times I hyperextended my knee because I released too early.  Oh and the high rising block, I noticed a few times a disconnect between finishing the block and having my stance firmly planted.

That's all from me.

Comments

Popular Posts