Blah

         Still been finding it hard to keep motivated these past few weeks.  It helps when we do challenges as team, or a teammate reaches out to work on forms together (thank you Ms. Poitras); but it is still just a temporary fix to a problem that begins with me.  Hasn't helped that my energy levels feel like they have tanked.  The training I am getting in is good though.  I find I'm really focusing in on the details, and will correct my movements on the next repetition when I felt something off.  Going for quality over quantity these days.

        What I have really noticed the past few weeks, is that I have more body awareness.  As we run our drills at the Kwoon, I'm picking up more and more when my technique is good, when it's not, how my distancing is, how my footwork and foot position is, am I getting the rotation in my hips, am I getting the good "snap" from the timing of my rotation, am I connected to the ground when I throw a punch or kick, etc.  best thing I can do is keep training this way, and really just keep training, because I know eventually the motivation will come back.

        That's all from me.

Comments

Popular Posts