I Blanked

         Last night's IHC class we put together a rough look at what a demo could look like with all of us there interacting with each other; and it was awesome, everyone was fantastic... except me.  The first go around I found myself skipping a chunk of my form and heading towards the end.  Now this one wasn't so bad, because oddly enough the form still flowed well, even without the piece I skipped, plus the form had a defined beginning, middle, and end.  The second go around... woof!  I remembered to add the piece in that I skipped, but then blanked later on.  It was frustrating!  I mean, this is MY form.  I created it and have practiced it a few hundred times now, and when it costed, I couldn't remember what I was doing.  Definitely didn't bring my A-Game.  Oh well, practice more and get it right next time.

Comments

Popular Posts