Worn and Stressed

         Lately I've been struggling with the motivation to make it to class.  Been feeling quite worn down, and haven't really gotten a lot of down time this summer.  Quite the opposite, it's been filled with activity.  Some of it has been awesome, new places to explore, new achievements, new memories; on the other hand, I haven't had an opportunity to rest my body and mind.  It has been go, go, go.  On top of that, I have had some extra stress with the business.

        When I'm feeing like this, I show up anyways.  Although not in my usual playful mood.  I've found the last few classes haven't lit me up the same way.  Usually I always feel better after leaving a class, lately, it's been feeling like it's just one more thing that I need to do, which I know is not great for my training.

        The introverted part of me really wants to disappear into the mountains for a bit to re-energize, and not in a running away sense, just to have time with me and my thoughts.  I haven't gotten a lot of that lately, and I'm starting to feel it.  Numbers have been down still.  Training still hasn't been great, but still plugging away at it.


Numbers:

Km's- 2350

AOK's- 771

PU/SU- 31,124

DMH- 466

Monk Spade- 458

Sparring- 572

Comments

Popular Posts