Number Update Time

         March has been a fairly good month for training.  I am finding it a bit difficult to work on my Monk Spade at home, mainly because I don't have a lot of space for such a long weapon, so been having to get a bit creative with how I work on my form.  With the warmer weather coming, it should be easier to just take the weapon outside and work on a couple of my techniques that require some more space for swinging it around.  I have managed to add a bit more to the form, and am close to adding on more.

        As for the rest of my requirements, I've still been managing to go on at least 2 dates with my partner, been more like 4-5 (still finding time for shorter quality alone time).  I have the next couple of posts drafted for my social media for my work: exercises for foot health, feeling stuck in Springtime, and exercises for hip and low back health.


Numbers:

Km's- 545 km's ran/walked/hiked

AOK's- 196

PU/SU's- 8485

DMH- 124

Monk Spade- 121

Sparring- 155

Comments

Popular Posts