36 Things....

         I've ridden on this big blue rock now for 36 revolutions around a big gas giant.  To commemorate my time, I wanted to list 36 things that I like about myself.  I find most people have a difficult time doing so, and it shouldn't be that way.  Afterwards, I'm going to list 36 things that I am grateful for.

36 Things that I like about myself:

1.My Heart                                13.My knowledge of trivia                        25.Ability to laugh at myself

2.My compassion                       14.My bartending skills                            26.My dry sense of humour

3.My kindness                            15.Being a good host to guests                27.My deductive mind

4.My intuition                            16.My self-awareness                                28.My cooking skills

5.My empathic abilities            17. Enjoying my own company                29.Trying new things

6.My loyalty to my friends        18.My adaptability                                    30.Ability to push myself

7.My imagination                       19.My work ethic                                    31.My sharp wit

8.My willingness to help            20.Ability/willingness to see the good in others    32.Self-refection

9.My athleticism                       21.My open-mindedness                         33.My creativity

10.My eyes                                22..I'm a good listener                            34.My Resiliency

11.Ability to cooperate              23.My vulnerability                                35.My faith

12.Sense of fashion                   24.Quirkiness                                          36.Love for myself


36 Things I'm Grateful for:

1.My lovely Wife            13.learning opportunities            25.Fresh air

2.Supportive Family        14.My Gym                                26.Opportunities to travel

3.Loyal Friends                15.My body                                27.Opportunities/Privileges

4.My business                  16.Stories                                    28.Universal Health Care

5.My coworkers               17.Access to clean water            29.My freedoms

6.My clients                      18.Access to fresh food            30.Stable work/income

7.My personal trainer        19.Education                            31.Acupuncture

8.My Instructors                20.Board Games                       32. My spiritual teachers

9.My Kwoon Classmates  21.Escape Rooms                    33.My life

10.My Psychologist          22.Art                                        34.Technology

11.My depression            23.Nature (trees/plants)            35.Alone time

12.My home                    24.Dogs/animals                        36.Memories (good and bad)

Comments

Popular Posts