Numbers up till now

         Hard to believe that 2022 ends in 2 months, even harder to believe that Chinese new Years is about 3 months away.  Year of the Tiger has flown by.  Honestly, as a Tiger, Tiger year is usually a challenging year, but I managed to stay consistent with few turbulent bumps.  That's not to say I haven't had any challenges, just more able to adapt and roll with the punches.  Having said that, here are my numbers:

Km ran/walked- 2,792 Km

AOK- 1,703

Push-Ups/Sit-Ups- 46,700

Lao Gar- 694

Weapon- 694

Pull-Ups/Chin-ups- 1,845

Sparring (minutes)- 1,591 mins.

Still struggling to make reading Mastery a habit

Been doing more creative writing lately, just not writing my novel.


        Overall, feeling good about where I'm at.  I may not have hit all my personal requirements, and probably won't by this point (would defeat the purpose of the program), and some of my numbers aren't where they should be, however it has given me feedback that I can take with me into next year.  I know where my struggles are, and honestly where they probably always will be, I just need to learn strategies to combat those bad habits.

Comments

Popular Posts