Updates from August

         Over halfway through the year, both in the Chinese New Year and of 2022, and this is where I currently stand number wise:

Km Ran/Walked- 2178 Km

AOK- 1363

Push-Ups/Sit-Ups- 35,950

Lao Gar- 549

Weapom (Karambit)- 549

Pull-Ups/Chin-Ups- 1395

Sparring- 1281 mins.

Keeping up with weekly blogging

keeping up with the " I am" project (already have done 30 entries)

Still working on repairing a relationship, and it's going well

Novel... done other creative writing, hoping that will motivate me to go back to my book

        Overall training has been going well.  Definitely were some times the last month where I found myself getting frustrated with myself.  Mostly because I was worrying too much about the fine details.  Lao Gar is going well, had some breakthroughs in a few parts of my form, and am currently playing around with a new ending to my weapon form.

        Been seeing my training translate to other aspects, other forms.  Really working on Da Mu Hsing, and bringing the same flow from my Lao Gar into it.  Same with working on Stick form, knowing how I move with my Karambit has helped smooth out some movements, and vice versa.

        With less than half a year to go, I am proud of what I've accomplished so far in the Year of the Tiger, but know there is still plenty of work to be done.  I already have some ideas of what I'd like to do next year for the Year of the Rabbit.

Comments

Popular Posts