Update Time

 Here are my numbers for the first month of the year:

KM- 224km

AOK- 174

Push-ups/Sit-ups- 5350

Lao Gar 1-3- 61

Weapon- 61

Pull-ups/Chin-ups- 230

Sparring- 180 minutes

        Even with the week break that I took to slow down, I'm doing alright with my numbers.  My form reps are not where I want them yet, but I have also been mindful of doing more reps of my other forms too.  I found last year, because I focused so much on Lao Gar and my weapon, that I let slip my other forms.  I'm still trying to figure out a good balance between everything, so will post about how I'm doing with that later.

        Got my first taste of sparring last week, and it was a lot of fun.  Looking forward to doing more sparring.  Other than that, I want to work more on my kicks.  Open training Saturdays unfortunately don't work great with my untraditional schedule (I work every Saturday).  Having said that, I'd be open to getting together with some peeps and working on things like kicks, and overall fitness.  My intent behind this is to be prepared for the Black belt fitness test in the years to come.  I don't want to work the test, but rather have a solid foundation going into it.  Let me know if this interests any of you.  

        See you on the mats!

Comments

Popular Posts