I am intuitive...

         I've always been a highly sensitive individual, but it has only really been the last 6-7 years that I've truly trusted my intuition.  Before, I would usually let my ego get in the way and try to rationalize everything that I was feeling.  I had a lot of self doubt, and didn't realize till later that my senses were right all along.  I usually find it easier to use my intuition on external situations: people, places, things; but I find it difficult to use my own intuition on myself.  Again, ego likes to get in the way and come up with reasons why my intuition cannot be right when it comes to reading myself.  I have come to trust my intuition more and more, and have gotten more in tune with my own internal workings.    

        Intuition like my Kung Fu, needs training.  The more I practice, the better and easier it becomes; but there is also a certain level of trust that is needed.  In Kung Fu I need to trust the process and my body to do the moves, for my intuition, I need to trust the feelings that it is giving me and not second guess myself.  My intuition is my guide to the universe.  Most of the time it will whisper in riddles, gently guiding me along my path.  Other times my intuition is a blaring siren, leading me away from danger.  In either case, my intuition is placing me exactly where I need to be.  This is something I often have to remember when life seems difficult, or seemingly motionless.  My intuition is always guiding me down the right path.

Comments

Popular Posts