I am spiritual

         Spirituality has always been a big part of my life, even though there are times I'm more actively spiritual than others.  If I had to put a label on my spirituality, I'm somewhere between a Buddhist and a Daoist, and that's just to give you an understanding of my moral compass- chaotic neutral at best.  I'm really not that into labels though, so my spirituality is very much individual to who I am.  I believe in a universal oneness, I believe in past lives, and I believe we create/manifest our surroundings with the energy we put out into the universe.

        I've been seeing the number 11:11 a lot lately, and for those of you who do not know the significance, its a spiritual number, an angel number that lets you know you're on the right path.  At a time of uncertainty for me and the path that I've chosen, it is a welcome reminder that the positive energy I try to put out into the universe is coming back to me.  Personal growth is always something that I'm striving for: spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically.  I'm always reaching to be a better version of myself than I was, and all around, trying to be a better person, friend, partner.  Like anything, there are natural plateaus and pitfalls, where sometimes you feel stuck or even revert back a bit.  To me, these are lessons that I still haven't fully learned from, or a time of rest and contemplation, before the next stage of my journey.

        As much as I like to create opportunities for myself, I believe there is also a divine timing to things, so trust and patience is required.  For me, things always tend to fall into place, and a lot of times, it is not how I expected.  It can be hard to have that trust, that faith, when everything around you seems to be falling apart.  This has always been a reminder to me to look deep within and reevaluate my priorities, and what I truly want out of my life.  Most of the time, if I sit quietly with these thoughts, the answer arises.  So, no matter how much stress I'm in, or how bad things may seem, I have trust that everything will work out the way it was supposed too, because I know all of this already from past experiences.

        I feel like I'm starting to ramble and that my thoughts are becoming more disjointed, so I'm going to leave it on this final note.  Our training, our endeavor of mastery, relies on a lot of these same principles.  We have to do the work, but we have to trust the process.  There will be plateaus and times we go backwards, but that also means that there will be times of great growth.  The energy we put in can manifest our outcome, so be aware of the energy that you're putting out.  Remember that sometimes timing is everything in our journeys.  Last of all, that our outcomes may look different than what we originally intended, but that it is exactly what we needed.

         

Comments

Popular Posts