...And Repeat

          A while back I discussed how I needed more structure in my life, and have since been trying to create said structure into my daily routines, or rather, lack thereof.  Its important as a business owner to create my own set-schedule for daily tasks; especially in an industry that does not follow the set 9-5 structure.  Admittedly, Kung Fu wasn't apart of that structure.  It was tossed in sporadically.  My training suffered, and my progress really started to plateau.  Now I have set Thursday and Sundays as my two other training days.
          This new change has been a joy.  Gives me a chance to 'play' more with my Kung Fu, and try things that I wouldn't normally do in class.  The side heel thrust is still giving me troubles, so I have devoted more time to that technique.  As far as my other techniques, I'm really aiming to relax my body, which does increase my speed, though I am trying to maintain proper form.
          That's all I have for mow.

Comments

Popular Posts