Kicky Kicks

         I've been reevaluating some of my kicks lately.  For a while I thought I was in a good place with them, but have been having some doubts.  I know like all things in my Kung Fu, it will be something I will be constantly working on, so trying not to get too down on myself.  It started with the kicks last Monday, and then watching Sihing Csillag demonstrate side heel yesterday.  As far as I have come, I know I have a lot of work to do still with my kicks.  I also recognize that it's okay to feel like I'm going backwards sometimes, especially when refining and tweaking the technique to make it more pure.  I know when I slow things down and really concentrate the technique, I can execute it well, it is just being able to do that under pressure, on a timer, or in general speeding it up.

        

        

Comments

Popular Posts