Update

 Happy New Year everyone!  Here is my numbers update from the past month:

Walking/Running- 2,297 km

AOK- 1,959/1000

Push-ups/Sit-ups- 57,580/50,000

Lao Gar 1&2- 566/1000

Weapon- 557/1000

Pull-ups/Chin-up- 1,945/1000

Shadow Box- 666 minutes... wow, that was unexpected


Personal requirements: 

Repair a relationship- has been difficult between the pandemic and my sister having a 4th kid.  Have gotten some time together, but not as much as I would've liked


Write my novel- still on the backburner, just has not been a priority for me

Marathon- right knee is still having some issues, so not willing to risk further injury for this goal


        I have started learning ASL, which is a goal for the Tiger year.  So far I can sign the alphabet and numbers up till 20.

        Other updates include having fun practicing 18 temple motions and playing with my Tai Chi.  See you on the mats soon!

Comments

Popular Posts