Getting Over the Slump

         I'm just about there, I'm almost over my slump. Whenever my emotional being is in conflict, it really affects the outcome of my physical training.  Sure, I still train, but the quality is not there; and I know that the training is more lacklustre, which in turn makes me feel worse emotionally.  It's a vicious cycle.  I haven't been training as much or as intensely because of this.  I am feeling a lot better emotionally.  This past weekend allowed me to do things that really filled my soul, and now I'm ready to get back into that consistent effort, in fact I'm craving it.

        Truthfully, because of how I was feeling, I am a bit behind in finishing my weapon form for the upcoming Tiger Challenge.  I'm feeling a bit rushed to complete it now, but fingers crossed I can figure it out before Saturday.

Comments

Popular Posts