Number Update

         Here are my number updates from the end of March:

Km's- 694km

AOK- 280

Push-Ups/Sit-Ups- 11,600

Lung 1- 172

Stick (self created)- 170 (this bothers me to no end that I was 2 reps  from having it even with my hand form)

Sparring- 330 minutes

Kicks- 950 (still need to ramp this up more if I want to reach my goal)

Still reading Mastery weekly

I'm a little over halfway done my next short story.  I had a ton of Yoga homework that has been consuming my life, so looking forward to getting back to this.


        Overall, I'm happy with where I'm at at this point.  Mentally I've been doing better, as i continue to work through things.  As much as I'm enjoying my YTT course, I'm looking forward to being done at the end of the month so I can get back to a more regular routine.


Comments

  1. Numbers are looking great! And glad to hear you’ve been feeling better. - malinda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts